Super Novice Skill Steel Body activation increases death count to +1
Super Novices have two special abilitys this ticket is about:
- When they have 99% base exp (or 99m exp at level99) and the hp goes to 0 they get full hp and steel body mode is activated. This happens only once until logout(or map server change).
- When they never died(there exists an attribute like death count=0) until job level 70 they get a +10 bonus to all stats until they die. (additional note: The death count can be reset by Super Novice Spirit from SL by 1% chance)
Bug description: When steel body is activated, the +10 stats bonus is removed. (Screenshot 001 &0002)
Steps to Reproduce
- Get a SN without dying to joblevel 70 and base exp 99.0-99.9% (base level doesn't matter) Now you have +10 bonus to all stats (or +15 with job stats)
- A monster/player decreases your HP to 0
- Steel body is activated and you have full hp
When steel body is activated the +10 stats bonus is removed. So it seems that the death count is increased to +1. The game thinks you died but actually you have not. Especially in pvp you see the "... killed you" message. But you are still alive.
The +10 stats bonus should stay when steel body is activated and the death count should stay 0.
The way to use the both abilities is to use bwing after steel body is activated so you dont loose the bonus.
Name: Humbelum Job: Super Novice Got level 99 with 99m exp without dying... steel body was activated and my Stats were gone
This has been also mentioned here: https://rathena.org/board/topic/104231-super-novice-bug/ and here: https://forum.estlandro.cc/index.php?threads/steel-body-from-super-novices.1185/