All issues for this milestone are closed. You may close this milestone now.
Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Refactor dom_tree to hide its implementation details from header & support traversing of the content.
- Fix a build issue with gcc/clang with -Wshadow
- Add the ability to add a header row when mapping json to spreadsheet document.
- Add string content class that optionally supports memory-mapped content
- Support loading of big-endian UTF-16 files.
- loading XLS XML file with named colors in ss:Color attribute
- Support nested repeat elements in orcus_xml
- Optionally use SIMD intrinsics to speed up json parsing.
- Automatically identify and import ranges from JSON without the need for a map definition.
- Add map mode to orcus-json, to allow mapping JSON content to tabular structure
- Add structure mode to orcus-json command
- Handle whitespace before or after the '=' in attribute definition
- JSON parser fails to parse an empty array containing blanks
- SAX parser fails to parse an attribute value with encoded char followed by a ';'
- Combine orcus-xml-dump into orcus-xml as new mode.
- Add test cases for automatic JSON mapping as well as map file generation.
- Revise orcus-xml CLI and make it similar to orcus-json.
- Re-implement orcus-xml to conform to the behaviors of the other orcus-* doc loaders.
- Overhaul orcus-xml to use boost::program_options.
- Use object pool for string_pool implementation.
- Remove automake warnings wrt subdirectory source file
- Speed up the process of generating a flat dump content.
- Add JSON parser test cases from JSONTestSuite