Improved Lapack interface
Improve the Lapack interface and fix several problems and potential bugs:
- The routines that destroy matrices not have a flag to preserve them. This flag is mandatory.
- The least_square routine is now implemented for the complex case. This fixes a bug for DIIS mixing with complex numbers.
- The interface for the routines dsyevx and zheevx was not correct. They are not used at the moment.
- Adding some missing intents
- Refactoring of some real/complex versions of Lapack routines.
Closes #313 (closed)
Improve the Lapack interface and fix several problems and potential bugs.
- I have checked that my code follows the Octopus coding standards
- I have added tests for all the new features added in this request.