- 64-bit Linux support! (The binary is the extensionless "eduke32-oldmp" file)
- Fixed ANGRANGE/ZRANGE behavior with non-power-of-two angle values.
- Fixed friendly fire immunity behavior with friendly fire off. Blocked friendly damage does not stack onto the next enemy attack, and you can self-damage with friendly fire off now.
- Made it so Duke will not auto-stomp shrunken teammates in Cooperative and Team Dukematch.
- Included a matchmaker for Discord. See the included readme.txt file.
Video demonstration of the matchmaker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaW9XBBTC7s
- If you have an issue with the Discord matchmaker, post about it here: https://gitlab.com/mossj32/discord_matchmaker_for_eduke32-oldmp/issues
- The matchmaker ONLY works with the DESKTOP versions of Discord. Not browser-based, mobile, or betterdiscord versions.
- You MUST have "Display currently running game as a status message" enabled in Discord, or else you cannot host matches!
Known issue: Sometimes you can't join games on windows 7, but can host without issue, and vice/versa. This is a bug with the Discord RPC. If you have the bug, post here: https://github.com/discordapp/discord-rpc/issues/93