USER - Can differentiate between HQ-run MoodleNet instances
We need users to be able to differentiate between four Moodle HQ-run instances:
- Production (https://home.moodle.net
- Staging (https://home.next.moodle.net)
- Team (https://team.moodle.net)
- Mothership (https://mothership.moodle.net)
We can differentiate by changing the image we use, but the text is the most important:
- Moodle HQ Public - This general-purpose instance of MoodleNet is run by Moodle HQ and is part of the wider network.
- Staging server - This instance of MoodleNet is used by Moodle HQ for internal testing only.
- Moodle HQ Team - This instance of MoodleNet is for Moodle HQ team members only.
- MoodleNet mothership - This instance of MoodleNet is not open to general registration and power the search index of the MoodleNet network.
There's also the option to change the image on each instance, which might be worth thinking about?