Add support for relative date filter definitions in Meltano Filters
Merge Request Checklist
- Link to an issue (#1830 (closed))
- Include the proposed fix or feature
- Include and update tests for the modified code
- Include a documentation change
- Add a CHANGELOG.md entry in the Unreleased section
This MR adds support for relative date filter definitions in Meltano Filters.
That means that filters over dates and times can have a [+-]N[dmy] format instead of a fixed date.
That allows Meltano to generate a date relative to a pivot date provided by in the query definition or NOW().