Display units cannot be changed in file without viewbox
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape (1.0beta, 0.92.x or 0.92.3)
- open centrale.svg
- if prompted for conversion, leave the default option
- (think that you don't like the ruler units)
- try to change File > Document properties: Display units
- the units reset, the rulers do not change. Sometimes, the unit seems to stick, but the rulers still don't change.
Workaround: change scale or viewbox value and change it back. Afterwards it's possible to change the display units.
What should have happened?
Display units should be changeable anytime.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 0.92.3, 0.92.4, 1.0beta2
- Operating System: Linux Mint 19.2
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information