Crash when copying path with Attach Path LPE
Migrated from https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1752787
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- create two paths
- Add an Attach Path LPE to the first path and connect the second path
- copy the first path (ctrl+c)
Inkscape crashes. In the Launchpad Bug, apenner gives a crash dump.
What should have happened?
The path is copied to clipboard, either with an Attach Path LPE without the reference, the same reference or the LPE is discarded entirely. If both paths are copied however, the LPE should be copied as well and references the copy.
Cloning (ctrl+d) works fine, though, except when cloning both paths, the reference is not updated. (could be opened as a separate issue)
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0beta2 (3287d1be, 2019-12-24)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Operating System version: 10.0.18362
From the Launchpad bug:
- confirmed on Windows 10, Inkscape 0.92.2 (6c06d474, 2018-02-06)
- confirmed on Windows 10, Inkscape 0.92+devel (9d6b0e85, 2018-02-18)
Copying the left line produces the crash.