Small window: Hide then unhide docked dialogues leaves blank dock.
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- Hide panels with hotkey (I use "º", key next "1")
- Change size of window to minimun size.
- Unhide panels -> window size changes automatically
- Hide panels...
Panels are hide, but the panel block stays gray.
What should have happened?
Panels should be hidden.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0beta1 (fe3e3069, 2019-09-17)
- Operating System: Debian x64
- Operating System version: Buster
- Desktop: Mate