Edit path with inverse mask crashes if mask handles visible
After applying an inverse mask to a Bezier object, editing and deleting the masked object causes Inkscape to crash (Windows 10, Linux)
Steps to reproduce:
- open Inkscape
- create a random Bezier shape
- draw another random shape or rectangle on top
- select the two objects
- apply Object > Mask > Set Inverse
- switch to the node tool and enable mask handles (option in toolbar)
- try to modify the newly created masked object by dragging the nodes after pressing F2 (not the mask nodes, but the original shape's nodes!).
- Inkscape crashed (1.2-alpha Linux Mint 20 backtrace from ASAN output inkscape_asan_backtrace_deadlysignal.txt)
What should have happened?
- object should have been edited
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information