Dockable dialogues steal / overload alt hotkeys regardless of focus
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Inkscape
- Make an object
- Open Export Dialogue (Ctrl+Shift+E)
- Select object (focusing the canvas)
- Clone object using hotkey Alt+D)
Export Dialogue steals the hotkey alt+D switching to "Drawing" in the export dialogue instead of cloning the object.
What should have happened?
Inkscape should have cloned the object instead of changing the object dialogue property. Inkscape should only use dialogue hotkeys when the dialogue is focused.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 0.92 - 1.1
- Operating System: Ubuntu, Windows
- Operating System version: 20.04, 10