Stroke style changes on all selected objects when thickness changed (Fill and Stroke dialog)
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a solid line segment in Inkscape.
- Duplicate the line segment and change style to dashed, so you have one solid and one dashed segment.
- Select both segments.
- Open the Fill and stroke dialog and edit the line thickness (but NOT the dash/solid style).
- BOTH line segment change to the one style (dashed), when only the thickness should change.
BOTH line segment change to the one style (dashed), when only the thickness should change. ...
Both line segments should adopt the new thickness but retain their individual style (one solid, one dashed).
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape version 0.92.4 Windows 10 Pro.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information