guides are not saved/loaded correctly after changing document dimensions
Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure that "Origin at upper left" is clicked in the preferences.
- Create a new document.
- Pull down a horizontal guide to the bottom of the document.
- Double the document's vertical size. The guide now divides the document into two equal portions.
- Save the document.
- Open the saved document.
The guide is now at the bottom of the document.
What should have happened?
The guide should stay where it was before saving the document, in the center of the document.
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape Version: 1.0beta2 (2b71d25d, 2019-12-03)
- Operating System: Lubuntu
- Operating System version: 16.4 LTS
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information