Objects/Layer Dialog Context Menu 1.0alpha UI change
- 1.0alpha context menus items are centered/justified
- Items without an icon are not left aligned with items with an icon (in the same way as in 0.92.4).
- Name changes Edit: I (personally) prefer the previous text for Set and Release.
What should have happened?
Item label text should be left aligned with each other as with the context menu on the canvas (or in 0.92.4)
The left image is the canvas context menu (looks fine) and the right is the Objects Dialog context menu
|0.92.x build||1.0alpha build|
Inkscape Version and Operating System:
- Inkscape 1.0alpha (5e59ab6335, 2019-05-06, custom) build Linux Mint 19.1
- Inkscape 1.0alpha (9dee831, 2019-01-15) appimage Linux Mint 19.1
Edit: fix table + note: using Linux Mint 19.1, Cinnamon