Wacom Intuos - Calligraphy Stroke - Width variation only with SPEED
- Tablet is not recognized as "WACOM Tablet" but as "System Aggregated Pointer" (that collides with the "mouse")
- When on Calligraphy "Brush", the line width changed with SPEED instead of PRESSURE.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Inkscape
- Press "C"
- Draw a line with the stylus
- Line width will change with SPEED: if you draw the line fast it will be ticker, if you draw the line slowly it will be thinner.
- You can stab the tablet while drawing the line that its width will not change
- The "mouse", as it does share the "Input" entry with the tablet, is rendered useless as all its buttons are not recognized.
- The bug is present with OR without the mouse connected (via Bluetooth)
What should have happened?
- Line width should have changed with PRESSURE
- Inkscape Version: 1.0 (4035a4fb49, 2020-05-01) - Operating System: Windows 10 - Operating System version: 20H1, x64, up-to-date - Hardware: WACOM Intuos Art (2015) CTH-690 (connected via USB), driver 6.3.40-2 (up-to-date) - Options: Preferences > Input/Output > Input Devices > "Use pressure-sensitive tablet" CHECKED
Thanks in advance, Franz