Stroke-less path jumps to arbitary new size on clicking resize handles (snapping on)
When resizes rectangle (with left handle and also with top handle ) arbitrarily enlarges the width /height
Steps to reproduce:
- create a rectangle or other shape. No stroke (but stroke-width should be a large number, e.g. 600)
- using the select tool click/select the created rectangle
- now try to resize rectangle with the left side handle. (the size rectangle jumps /enlarges to arbitrary new width. - also is the case with top handle )
when clicking the left resize handle - size immediately scales an arbitrary amount and then continues to expand as mouse pointer moves.
- Note that the stroke-width may be part of the current style, meaning all new objects have this issue.
- Snapping must be enabled
What should have happened?
the size of rectangle width shouldn't jump but rather to stick to the mouse pointer and resize as the mouse pointer moves.
- Inkscape Version: Inkscape 1.0 (1.0+r73+1)
Pango version: 1.40.14
- Operating System: Linux Mint
- Operating System version: 19.3 Tricia