Run an assessment
All of this should be done by clicking around. (No CLI)
1) Creating an assessment in the mew-concept
- Past: completed
- current: Where am i participating > notifications that assessments have progressed to the next stage
- future: where am i called to act as assessor
3) View assessment info (size, status, time, ...)
- Stake, commit, reveal,...
- create meeting point
5) Interact with other participants
- Proof of assessment role
- act out an example assessment on gitlab
See this user-story for a complete list of requirements:
(or check out the associated [user-story-issue](
RETRO (dju): I am closing this milestone as part of it has been factored out into complete an assessment in-app
- what can we do better?
MS have low visibility in our current work flow, and this milestone lying around for two months without anythin happening on it is a testament to that. In the future, we could either link to them in issues more, or maybe have one person clearly assigned who will see a milestone thorugh or sunset it gracefully.
View Issues or Merge Requests in this milestone