Add --ignore-length handling
Closes #439 (closed)
- Set an integer
wget_requestwhen --ignore-length is passed by the user.
- While downloading the body, check for
response_ignorelengthis set, download until there is data. (method 3 in wget_http_get_response_cb`)
response_ignorelengthis not set, and size of data downloaded is inconsistent with
Content-Length, exit with WGET_EXIT_INCONSISTENT_LENGTH (this is used in the test-suite).
- The author has submitted the FSF Copyright Assignment and is listed in AUTHORS
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
- Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with existing code
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added (if appropriate)
- No obvious mistakes / misspelling in the code