Rename test files. Avoid using ':', which is illegal on Windows.
This addresses the issue #29 (closed)
Files in libtasn1/tests/invalid-x509 are renamed to avoid using colons, ':', which are illegal characters in the path on Windows.
Specifically, the following replacements are made in each offending file path:
'id:' -> 'id-' 'src:' -> 'src-' 'orig:' -> 'orig-' 'op:' -> 'op-' 'pos:' -> 'pos-' 'rep:' -> 'rep-' 'val:' -> 'val-' 'be:' -> 'be-'
which are the same as ':' -> '-' but reversible., considering there are other '-' characters in the file names.
Checking out this branch on Windows succeeds.
make check passes.
$ git clone https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1.git in MINGW on Windows still gives an error, however
$ git checkout kk/rename-files succeeds without errors. When this branch is merged to master, the above command will work with no errors as well, as expected.
- Code modified for feature
- Test suite updated with functionality tests
- Test suite updated with negative tests
- Documentation updated
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
- Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent with other code
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code