Release of GnuTLS 3.6.10
Release of GnuTLS 3.6.10 incorporating TLS1.3 related fixes and stability fixes. This is a stable release, and any potential new features must not be enabled by default to create a stable ABI (i.e., they can still be added but must be explicitly enabled by the application if applicable).
- certtool --generate-privkey leaks private key by default
- gnutls-serv and gnutls-client fail with "Detected downgrade to TLS 1.2 from TLS 1.3"
- gnutls_certificate_set_ocsp_status_request_file2: wrong success return value documentaion
- nettle 3.5 issues/warnings
- gnutls_record_send() fails with GNUTLS_E_INVALID_REQUEST
- wrong text relocations on i386 due to non-PIC assembly
- gcc 4.8: does not contain __get_cpuid_count()
- Connection problems with older servers (record packet with invalid length was received)
- gnutls 3.6.9 fails to build: WARNING: 'autogen' is missing on your system.
- Minor inaccuracy in gnutls_record_send() documentation?
- fuzzying: enable raw public keys
- optional: Support for deterministic ECDSA