Pass CI commit check if branches are 'even'
Pass the CI if syncing repos. In this case both master branches are 'even' - which should not result in a failed CI runner.
Signed-off-by:with name/author being identical to the commit author
- Code modified for feature
- Any issues marked for closing are addressed
- There is a test suite reasonably covering new functionality or modifications
Function naming, parameters, return values, types, etc., are consistent and according to
- This feature/change has adequate documentation added
- No obvious mistakes in the code