three finger drag does not trigger under certain situations
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.12
- OS version: 10.15.5
- Attach here (drag-drop from finder into this window)com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- enable three finger drag in mac
- try it
- when scroll up a bit, the drag works without issue and are triggered every time this is attempted
What happened: however when we're at the most up to date, (lowest position) the three finger drag are impossible to trigger (see video)
What should have happened: three finger drag should work the same and triggered the same in all places