FiraCode Ligatures Not Displaying
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.11
- OS version: 10.15.5 Catalina
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Attach a screen capture video if it would make the reproduction steps clearer.
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR PLIST FILE FOR BUG REPORTS! Seriously! I'll probably ask you for it if you don’t.
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Installed FiraCode's fonts latest version (https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode/releases/download/5.2/Fira_Code_v5.2.zip)
- Set Font to Fira Code Retina (size 14) in Profiles --> Text --> Font
- Checked off "Use Ligatures"
- Tested ligatures at prompt using >= and -> for example
- Neither >= or -> were converted to ligature
What should have happened:
=, -> should have been converted to ligature symbol
*Was unable to find that .plist file in ~/Library/Preferences.