iterm2 should confirm "close window" and "close all panes in tab"
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.9
- OS version: 10.14.6
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Select "Prompt before closing" in the default session
- Open an iterm window with many sessions
- Confirm that closing a single session requires confirmation
- Press "Command-Shift-W"
The Window and all sessions get closed immediately.
What should have happened:
- Either (preferably) prompted independently of the session setting: "You are closing the Window. Confirm/Deny")
- Confirm every session one-by-one
But simply closing everything on such a common shortcut is very annoying.
Alternatively, it should be possible to disable the Command-Shift-W and Command-Option-W shortcuts.