AppleScript Breaking with 3.3.10beta1
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.10beta1
- OS version: OSX 10.14.4
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Run the following AppleScript: 3.3.10beta-issue.scpt
- See the error as soon as it switches to the second tab:
What happened: This just started happening with 3.3.10beta, I've been using a script that does this type of new tab behavior for years without issue until last week when it auto-upgraded.
What should have happened: Second tab should open an continue processing the script