Uploads Menu difficult to see when Reduce Transparency enabled in system
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.3.7
- OS version: 10.14.6
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Enable "Reduce transparency" in MacOS: System Preferences > Accessibility > Display > Reduce Transparency
- Upload or download something with scp using shell integration
- View Uploads menu. Item will be difficult to see unless the item is highlighted
- Disable "Reduct transparency"
- Uploads menu item returns to normal
What happened: The Uploads menu becomes more transparent when "Reduce transparency" is enabled
What should have happened: The Uploads menu should be less transparent when "Reduce transparency" is enabled