It's possible to scroll the terminal through the Sparkle update window
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: Build 3.3.20200104-nightly
- OS version: macOS Catalina 10.15.3 Beta (19D49f)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window)
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue, excessive CPU usage, or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem:
- Have focus-follows-mouse enabled (the one that steals key focus).
- Open the Sparkle update window and arrange it so the scrollable part is above a terminal window.
- Move the mouse to the terminal so that it steals focus, but does not activate.
- Scroll the Sparkle update text, but make sure your cursor is still over the terminal area.
What happened: I can scroll the terminal as well as the changelog if I flick fast enough:
What should have happened: I shouldn't be able to scroll through a window.