Mojave beta prevents iterm 3.2 from launching successfully
Thanks for filing an issue! Please answer the questions below so I can help you.
- iTerm2 version: 3.2
- OS version: 10.14 Beta (18A365a)
- Attach ~/Library/Preferences/com.googlecode.iterm2.plist here (drag-drop from finder into this window) com.googlecode.iterm2.plist
- Attach a debug log, if possible. Instructions at https://iterm2.com/debuglog
- Are you reporting a performance issue or a hang? Please attach a sample. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/HowToSample
- Are you reporting a crash? Please attach the crash log. Instructions at https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/crash-logs
- Are you reporting excessive memory usage? Please attach a heap analysis: https://gitlab.com/gnachman/iterm2/wikis/heapshot
Detailed steps to reproduce the problem: Try to launch iterm2 from launchpad or from Finder.
What happened: It hangs and sometimes fails.
What should have happened: It should open quickly and not freeze.