Move to the new versioning scheme
What does this MR do?
This applies the new versioning scheme discussed in gitlab-org/gitlab#35090 (comment 242838575)
GitLab Code Quality will now follow the current version of Code Climate used. This is similar to how we do it for our fork of Docker Machine.
For example, if the current version of Code Climate used is
0.85.5 and there are no other changes introduced yet to Code Quality, the image would be:
If there are changes made but the Code Climate version is still
0.85.5, the image would then have the appended incremental version:
If in the future we update to a newer version of Code Climate (for example if there will be a
0.99.1), we restart the version without the appended
When this gets merged, I'll release a new
For those who are not able to migrate yet to the new versioning scheme, we released images for
are just copies of
12-4-stable. Please note that we don't backport future modifications to these old versions.
Releasing new versions still follow the old process but instead of creating branches named like
12-4-stable, we will name them
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated for GitLab EE, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated for this project, if necessary
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Job definition updated, if necessary
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the Go guidelines
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer