~"group::spaces" is being absorbed into ~"group::access" with gitlab-com/www-gitlab-com!48457 (merged). We need to ensure that the triage reports and labels are updated with the change.
For every case above, the Engineering Productivity team needs to ensure that:
- The label change is factored into the triage mechanism.
- Engineering Dashboards at https://quality-dashboard.gitlap.com/groups/gitlab-org are updated.
- Old labels are migrated correctly on affected issues and merge requests.
- [-] (If applicable) Dashboard creation: create or update the stage/group in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-insights/blob/master/lib/gitlab_insights.rb.
!500 (closed) (If applicable) Label migration on existing issues and merge requests: apply the new label to opened & closed issues, and open & merged merge requests.
Check if label migration will apply labels which have subscribers. Communicate with the subscribers before applying the label migration.
(If applicable) Archive the old label with renaming and adding "DEPRECATED" at the end of the label name.
- [-] (If applicable) Delete the old dashboard views using the deprecated labels.
!499 (merged) (If applicable) Update the group triage report definition to use the new label
- [-] (If applicable) Update the group label's description to refer to the new Stage.