Resolve "gitlab-ctl patroni members results in error with prettytable"
What does this MR do?
Forces installation of PrettyTable 0.7.2 for Patroni.
See Definition of done.
For anything in this list which will not be completed, please provide a reason in the MR discussion
- Merge Request Title, and Description are up to date, accurate, and descriptive
- MR targeting the appropriate branch
- MR has a green pipeline on GitLab.com
- Pipeline is green on dev.gitlab.org if the change is touching anything besides documentation or internal cookbooks
trigger-packagehas a green pipeline running against latest commit
Expected (please provide an explanation if not completing)
- Test plan indicating conditions for success has been posted and passes
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added
- Integration tests added to GitLab QA
- Equivalent MR/issue for the GitLab Chart opened
Closes #5701 (closed)