Add gitlab.rb setting to enable seat_link service
What does this MR do?
For the issue gitlab#212375 (closed) a patch release is needed where an admin can toggle the seat link cron service via UI and also changes are needed via Omnibus to have it default as true.
Corresponding MR in the gitlab: gitlab!28015 (merged)
Original MR - !4034 (closed)
See Definition of done.
- Changelog entry created. Not applicable for Documentation changes and minor changes.
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added
- Integration tests added to GitLab QA, if applicable
- MR has a green pipeline on GitLab.com
- Equivalent MR/issue for CNG opened if applicable
trigger-packagehas a green pipeline running against latest commit
In addition to above, reviewer must:
- Pipeline is green on dev.gitlab.org if the change is not touching documentation or internal cookbooks