Exclude source assets from final package
What does this MR do?
app/assets, ee/app/assets, and vendor/assets are source directories used
by the rails asset pipeline, the compiled outputs in
all that we need to ship to an end-user
Should save ~23Mb based on gitlab-ee@7732acd
$ du -shc app/assets ee/app/assets vendor/assets 17M app/assets 2.5M ee/app/assets 3.3M vendor/assets 23M total
See Definition of done.
- Change added to CHANGELOG.md. Not applicable for Documentation changes and minor changes.
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added
- Integration tests added to GitLab QA, if applicable
- MR has a green pipeline on GitLab.com
In addition to above, reviewer must:
- Pipeline is green on dev.gitlab.org if the change is not touching documentation or internal cookbooks
Closes #3238 (closed)