Add date fields to Epic to enable dates to source from milestones
The CE port is at https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/20687
What does this MR do?
Allow obtaining an epic's start/due dates based on its issues' milestones.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Allow setting/updating dates automatically so users don't have to. Backend part of #6470 (closed)
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conform by the code review guidelines
- Has been reviewed by a UX Designer
- Has been reviewed by a Frontend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Backend maintainer
- Has been reviewed by a Database specialist
EE specific content should be in the top level
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Conform by the database guides
- If you have multiple commits, please combine them into a few logically organized commits by squashing them
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-and-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #6470 (closed)
Since epic sorting is needed on the database level, the overall composite start/due date values need to be stored in the database. The existing
end_date will act as this composite date.
Scenarios when this composite column needs to be updates
- When epic
is_fixedare changed (
- When issue is assigned/unassigned to epic (
- When issue milestone is changed (
- When milestone dates are changed (