Persist and control auto stop date for environments
What does this MR do?
This MR introduces a groud work for #20956, specifically,
- It allows to define
environment:auto_stop_inkeyword in .gitlab-ci.yml.
- It persists the parsed value in database.
- We expose
cancel_auto_stopendpoint to nullify the persisted value.
update_environmentpermission check as it should be allowed for Developer role.
You can also find PoC !18115 (closed). It's already been reviewed by PM and UX.
- Fill Description
This feature is built behind
auto_stop_environments feature flag and disabled by default until we make sure it's deemed stable.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team