Auto stop environments after a certain period
Review apps are short lived by definition. Unfortunately, stale branches are ubiquitous (gitlab-ce has ~1,600). Keeping all as review apps would is a burden.
Just like artifacts can expire, environments should be able to be configured to stop after a certain time, as defined in
job:environment:auto_stop_in. And, just like artifacts can be "promoted" as non-expiring in the UI, so should be environments.
auto_stop_in: value for environment is renewed per deployment, this means if an environment is about to be stopped and got a new deployment, the
auto_stop_in: is extended to the new value. Thus, active environments will never be expired and only inactive/stale environments will be stopped automatically.
- Add a column for Auto stops in
- If an environment will auto stop, show button to prevent it from auto-stopping
No deploymentswith deployments column
- Do not display Auto stop in or button if the environment is not set to auto stop
- If an environment will auto stop, Add Auto stops in xx weeks next to the title
- If an environment will auto stop, show button to prevent it