WIP: Update information and button text for deployment footer
What does this MR do?
This MR updates the text and button text for the deployment footer to match the table shown in #25351. This involves also refactoring the deployment tests, as they were predicated on a certain file setup and failed when components were extracted. It also involves adding
deployment_manual_actions to the deployment serializer.
It is the first step in addressing #25351. The second will be to add in the manual deploy and re-deploy buttons.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team