Fix 500 error while navigating to the `pages_domains` 'show' page.
- The path of the "pages_domains"
showpage is of the form 'group/project/pages/domains/<domain_name>'
- Rails looks at
params[:id](which should be the domain name), and finds the relevant model record.
- Given a domain like
foo.bar, Rails sets
foo.bar), and sets
- This commit fixes the issue by adding a route constraint, so that
params[:id]is set to the entire
- [#1447 (closed)/!993 (merged)] Error 500 when showing details for a Pages custom domain
- Get GitLab CI working locally
- Reproduce the issue
- Check if related to !1448 (closed)
- Why did this happen now?
- CHANGELOG entry created
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
Branch has no merge conflicts with
- Squashed related commits together
- Check for clean merge with EE
- Added screenshots
- Wait for merge