Fix typo in Roadmap sorting causing scrolling to fail on null dates
What does this MR do?
Fixes a minor typo in Roadmap sorting which caused timeline scrolling to fail when start or end dates are null. This feature which the bug was affecting was introduced in https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/9018.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
EE specific content should be in the top level
- For a paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plans, how it works for groups, and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan?
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #9829 (closed)