What does this MR do and why?
- Adds an API to change the membership state
- Implements the Frontend to toggle the membership state on the usage quota page
Screenshots or screen recordings
How to set up and validate locally
- Start GDK as if it would be SaaS, start rails console
export GITLAB_SIMULATE_SAAS=1 gdk start bin/rails c
- Enable feature flag and use namespace-plans:
# Set your instance to be on namespace-plans ApplicationSetting.first.update(check_namespace_plan: true) # Either choose a group that you want for testing. It must be a group on a free-plan group = Group.find(ID) Feature.enable(:free_user_cap, group) # or... enable it for all groups Feature.enable(:free_user_cap)
- Go to the group Usage Quota page
MR acceptance checklist
This checklist encourages us to confirm any changes have been analyzed to reduce risks in quality, performance, reliability, security, and maintainability.
I have evaluated the MR acceptance checklist for this MR.