What does this MR do?
This is MR will solve #323306 (closed).
- The implementation to create Jira Issues via GraphQl mutation on Security the Vulnerability Details Page
The feature is currently hidden behind a feature Flag.
How to reproduce
- If not yet happened connect a Jira Instance in your GDK
- enter rails console by entering rails c in you gitlab directory
- Find a Project with vulnerabilties (for example https://gitlab.com/gitlab-examples/security/security-reports)
- Security & Compliance -> Vulnerability-Report -> Click a Vulnerability to enter the Vulnerability-Detail Page
- Click the Create Jira Issue button
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
I have included a changelog entry.
I have not included a changelog entry because the feature is hidden behind a feature-flag.
Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
Tested in all supported browsers
Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team