Show Deploy Boards for Environments in Folders
What does this MR do?
People may want to organize their environments by heavily relying on folders, but, while we fetched the deploy board data, we never properly parsed it or displayed it for users.
Here, we parse the deploy board data for children in setFolderContent, as that is where the children are assigned to a folder when loaded.
We also need to update the check in setDeployBoard, as size does not seem to exist on children environments. Instead, isFolder is used (which captures the same information we need as a simple boolean).
For #299612 (closed)
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
- I have included a changelog entry.
- I have not included a changelog entry because _____.
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team