Prevents MR merge when jira issue requirement is enforced
What does this MR do?
Project Owners/Maintainers can enforce Jira issue to be specified in MR issue / title before merge.
This MR adds checks to the Merge API to prevent MR from being merged if the Jira requirements are not satisfied.
The check is applied to both APIs invoked from UI and user API.
Mentions #280765 (closed)
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
- I have included a changelog entry.
- I have not included a changelog entry because feature is gated.
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team