Add usage data collection to geo secondaries [RUN ALL RSPEC] [RUN AS-IF-FOSS]
What does this MR do?
- Add a cron worker to collect and update the secondary usage data table
- Add a placeholder that does the data collection
- Add a new cron to cron_manager and settings, running weekly on Sunday.
Relates to #323220 (closed)
No changelog since this is behind a feature flag.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
- I have included a changelog entry.
- I have not included a changelog entry because _____.
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team