Track group coverage visits in vue instead
What does this MR do?
For #321191 (closed)
This MR moves the trigger for the usage ping
i_testing_group_code_coverage_visit_total from the
:show action in the controller to the
mounted function in the Vue component.
The motivation for this is to track it in the same way as our other events so that the de-duplication of unique users can be done accurately so that we can group the metrics into an aggregated metric properly.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
- I have included a changelog entry.
- I have not included a changelog entry because this is not a user facing change and does not change the event name (which is already in the dictionary).
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content