Add client_id to Application Context
What does this MR do?
This MR adds the
client_id to the context. It's value is one of the following, in order of precedence:
client_idinto labkit-ruby (labkit-ruby!60 (merged))
Gitlab::ApplicationContextto add client_id
Remove all direct access to
Labkit::Context(done here: !56003 (merged))
In addition, it removes wrapping every spec in a separate context, thereby avoiding unnecessary context initializations. Wrapping can still be enabled by using the
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
📋Does this MR need a changelog?
- I have included a changelog entry.
- I have not included a changelog entry because _____.
- Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team