Geo: Fix inconsistent project registry queries
What does this MR do?
Counts should be internally consistent. Ideally
failed should always equal
This MR improves the situation by defining
resync == false. In particular, this fixes wiki counts, which currently have 136k otherwise
synced registry entries with
last_wiki_successful_sync_at accidentally left
This should drop Out-of-sync wikis from 161k to a more accurate 25k, which we can investigate further.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by UX
- Has been reviewed by Frontend
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Has been reviewed by Database
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)