Render Static Security & Compliance page for non-Ultimate users [RUN ALL RSPEC] [RUN AS-IF-FOSS]
What does this MR do?
It introduces the foundation what will be a static Security & Compliance Page for non-Ultimate. This is the first step of &5087.
Steps to reproduce
- Run the GDK with either
FOSS_ONLY=1, or with a license that is not Ultimate. For instance, you can add this to your
env.runitin the gitlab-development kit folder to run the GDK in FOSS mode:
- Enable the
echo "Feature.enable(:secure_security_and_compliance_configuration_page_on_ce)" | bundle exec rails c
- Visit a project you have developer access to
- Click on Security & Compliance > Configuration in the sidebar
Address #294033 (closed).
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry
- [-] Documentation (if required)
- Code review guidelines
- [-] Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- [-] Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content