What does this MR do?
artifacts:public boolean, defaulted to
true to maintain current behavior, but this allows a job to specify
public: false to indicate that artifacts should not be made public to guests or anonymous users.
This would mitigate issues around builds producing artifacts that contain sensitive information due to artifact download only requiring guest or
Screenshots (strongly suggested)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Documentation (if required)
Code review guidelines
Merge request performance guidelines
Separation of EE specific content
Availability and Testing
Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Informed Infrastructure department of a default or new setting change, if applicable per definition of done
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
- [-] Label as security and @ mention
- [-] The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team