Add `?ci_cd_only=true` query parameter to CI/CD GitHub status link
What does this MR do?
?ci_cd_only=truequery parameter to CI/CD GitHub status link
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
GitHub CI/CD projects MR, https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/merge_requests/4688
Why was this MR needed?
Previously, when clicking the "List your GitHub repositories" link and completing the OAuth flow, it would redirect you back to the import version GitHub status page instead of the CI/CD connect version.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Fixed in the release it was introduced
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Has been reviewed by Backend
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
- Squashed related commits together
- Internationalization required/considered
- If paid feature, have we considered GitLab.com plan and how it works for groups and is there a design for promoting it to users who aren't on the correct plan
End-to-end tests pass (
package-qamanual pipeline job)
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #5194 (closed)